maanantai 9. kesäkuuta 2008

Things that are important

Speaking of sea and how important it is to many of us, I also came to think about the important things and how little I write about them. My frequently occuring topics seem to revolve around politics, football and me. My thoughts and things that I like and seem to be interested on. Usually very silly topics like my english skills or my non existing skill of finding new music.

Am I important for myself? Obviously, but do my writings really reflect my inner core? Or what even is my inner core as sometimes it seems to be hidden from everyone else than myself. When I have hard time falling a sleep, my mind always slips in to this familiar mind game that I have. An island, few tools and plenty of free time. I suppose Daniel Dafoe really hit my core when he wrote his novel.

How to combine art, photography, sea, exploration, and history?

Ei kommentteja: