lauantai 29. marraskuuta 2008

Picture perfect

Playboy has been one the world's most popular pop icons and has influenced our minds for 55 years. And speaking for the behalf of male sex, the influence has been good. I do remember when I first saw a cover picture of the famous magazine and kept thinking how good it looked. Of course this was years ago and the quality of the picture was the second thing I noticed.

In truth some of the covers have been relatively poor, but there have been several iconic pictures. Remember the first one even published? It was the one that pretty much changed the world, Marilyn Monroe with her hand raised to a salute and huge wide grin on her face. It pretty much stated, that sex can and should be fun and happy.


Anyways, I'm not going in to too deep in the issue of glorifying entertainment for men. But feel free to explore the free archive of Playboys' Cover Archive. I just had to find out, what kind of cover Playboy had at my birthday.

Ei kommentteja: