sunnuntai 9. maaliskuuta 2008

Going to London, GBR

Bloody hell.. I'm really going to the UK, all expenses paid trip with pay and everything. Sleeping in a good hotel and mandatory dinner at the first night. Sounds pretty nice dosn't it?

It's not all fun and joy as it's a trip related to work. I will have some training there and that means, not a lot of free time. I suppose I will have the nights to myself so I can still explore the town a bit, but not as much as I would like to. The only good thing is that I will have the 21st mostly for myself as the training ends at 20th and my plane leaves around 16.00 on the 21st. Then I will have few hours for myself to explore few places. Haven't really decided what or where to go, but I'm sure that something will come up.

My collegues promised to give me a good welcome but lets wait and see what does that mean. The best case scenario would be that I'd make few new friends, but I'm not really counting on that. But nevertheless I'm excited as an snowman waiting in que at the gates of Hell.

Ei kommentteja: