maanantai 12. toukokuuta 2008

Am I living the life that I want to?

That was the deep and meaningful question that came into my mind, while watching the movie last night. In to the Wild, is based on a true story and in a way it got under my skin. It started this questioner in my mind that kept returning to the same main question over and over again. Am I really living the life that I want to be living?

In a way the answer is already clear, but I'm not ready to answer that at this time. As it's not a simple question and when committing a true answer for the question, it might make me feel uncomfortable. As for most likely, the answer might not be what I'd want it to be. And then there is the third option, a simple way to go around the whole thing and just describe what I like and don't like at my life. Even when the third option feels a bit like cheating. It only leaves me the alternative to decline answering.

It is said that the true happiness is only achieved when shared. I concur as deep down we are all pack animals living alone is against that nature. For some people it works out fine and at the moment, I'm comfortable beeing alone. For me it's a better alternative, than living my life with someone who I'm not happy with. Choosing the lesser bad from two bad alternatives, I suppose. As it has been a while since my life was counted in two's instead of the current one, I'm content with the situation. As the current situation is what it is, I'm using it as an excuse to stay alone.

Of course it's not the only one reason but by far it's one of the biggest. And supposing it is the same reason why I'm living my current life. I'm content with it and as its shaped the way I've shaped it. This is one of the roads that are open for me to walk on.

Ei kommentteja: