keskiviikko 28. toukokuuta 2008

Music and me desperately searching for logic

At times I hate beeing illeterate with music. All the other ppl around me, find cool new music and I'm stuck listening to the same old tunes. And when I do find something new, it's usually so weird that ppl around me think it's strange. There is no way for me to win and sound cool with my music.

Wondering what is the connection with Iran's relationship with the rest of the World and Russia's proposal. There has to be a link and I'm trying to come up with a logic solution.

Basicly the proposal itself is a diplomatic way of saying that Russia considers Iran as her geopolitical territory. Everyone else should keep their nose out of Iran. Meaning that she can now say anything she wants to IAEA and other possible parties. Why would Russia give such a free hand for Iran, as they are not wearing a leash? Is it just Russia's way to negotiate a somekind of partnership with Iran, a way to secure market share in the Iran's nuclear power plant market?

Don't really think so because who else would supply Iran with nuclear technology, the USA? Not likely as they have been blacklisted in the eyes of western powers. As it's not the nuclear power thing, it's not arms for the same reason.

In my eyes it's a way to strenghten Iran politically and way to create some kind of political gratitude between the two nations. China is a great power, but it dosn't have a presence in the specific region. Also China is still looking inwards and is not a great diplomatic power in the global scale. And when the US are China's greatest single source of income, I wouldn't place my money on a diplomatic row between the two great countries.

Russia on the other hand is gaining momentum and won't bow to anyone, remember the V-Day parade? In my eyes somekind of political relationship between Russia and Iran is possible and actually rather likely. Iran's gain is political influance as it can rattle the sabre as much as it likes and Russia gains a strategic partnership in a region that still is the worlds most important.

If Iran would build the bomb, would it be a threat to Russia? In a way of course, but it would be a much greater threat the the Western countries. We are still totally dependent on the oil from the Middle East. Iran with the bomb would threaten the power of balance and could actually turn it upside down.

Makes me wonder if the US hawks are actually realists.

Ei kommentteja: