maanantai 19. toukokuuta 2008

Mixed feelings but an entertaining match

I have mixed feelings about the game. First of all, I'm so happy that I'm not a betting man 'cos HJK trashed TamU 5-1. Totally against my prediction so, shows me how much I know about football.

The local favourites were dangerous, they scored five times and all of them were good goals. Especially the one that Medo scored was nice. To be frank about it, Medo is too good for Finnish football and I'm just thinking should I really get his shirt before he flies off to a bigger league. The Polish Sajdak seems to have the best guality of a football striker, he manages to be at the right place at the right time. I can't really say he seems that good, but for each time I've seem him play he has scored.

Today HJK was better, after the third goal you could see that TamU been crushed mentally. They just realised that they were beeing beaten fair-and-square. After that HJK was better in every aspect of the game.

About the mixed feelings part. Tampere had it's moments and I suspect that Zico is trying to introduce a new style of play. At best Tampere looked really dangerous. Everytime HJK got the ball they were pressing really hard with one or two players and immediately they got the ball there was movement towards the opponents goal. Fast and accurate passes and obviously thought out attacking lines, it's just that they couldn't score. I'm not sure why they couldn't, 'cos at best the game looked lethal.

Hmm.. TamU needs to belive in their game 'cos obviously it is the right way to go. HJK on the other hand just looks dangerous, but they haven't got a strategy or atleast I couldn't see one. It's just that they have such a good team that they can get away with it.

Ei kommentteja: