perjantai 25. heinäkuuta 2008

Born to run

Inspired by Bruce's consert, I bought my second Bruce Springsteen album. Actually the first one was bought just days after the concert, so I suppose it had a big impact on me. The second reason for the purchase was that, they have been selling these weird Japan release versions of the albums in the local supermarkets. A good classic rock album for around 10 euros isn't a bad deal in my books.

The second find for today was "Life is peachy" by Korn for less than 7 euros, so that made me even more happier. There is nothing more than I enjoy than these eureka moments after a good search. Shows that I'm a descendant in a long line of hunter gatherers. I feel so connected with my roots at the moment, that you wouldn't belive.


What else.. this was the last day that I held up the fort all by myself. As my colleagues have been on sickleave and summer holiday, it's been down to me to keep our sales department afloat. Kind of interesting, as I've only been in the company for seven months and have never before dealt with our Russian clients. Who are by far our most challenging customer base. My colleague will come from her holiday on monday and takes over the eastern block. Don't mind a slightest bit, but it's fair to say that these past few weeks have done good for me. I've been forced to think for myself and really grasp every little thing that I've learned in the past months.

Suppose it's safe to say, that nothing really fell apart dramatically and we still have the major part of our clients. Wohoo for me!

What else.. Haven't really decided what will I do this weekend. Could be nice to drive to Hanko again and go to the best beach in the whole wide world and have a swim. Tempting..

Ei kommentteja: