keskiviikko 20. helmikuuta 2008

Just stuff

I'm at office again, doing nothing except updating this blog. Not that there is anything really important that should be writen down, but this is a great way to pass the time.

There is something curious about the consept of buying your favourite TV serie on a DVD. Can't really say that the whole consept appeals to me that much, but there is one series that I've been thinking of buying. Well actually there was a second one also, but I'm not going to buy the Deadwood after all. It is a great series and I really did enjoy it but paying real money from it? I doubt it. After all the season DVD box for a good TV series aren't exactly cheap and when you buy the first season it usually makes sense to get the rest also. And of course the series that go on a DVD are usually pretty good and have atleast four seasons.. Four times good money is really big money.

Last sunday on the other hand I got the offer of buying the House M.D series for one euro. It was a pretty good deal, even when you had to buy a hamburger meal along it. So I got some junkfood and the first four episodes of House M.D for few euros. Not a bad deal, when I do like my House. It's not the plot as the plot is pretty much the same for every episode and to be frank about it, it's pretty simple. On the other hand, what really gets to me is the humor. I'm cracking up with every episode for several times. At times it is so dark and twisted that I can't help myself for being amused. And of course Hugh Laurie is a true genious. Good for us that we got to enjoy him in Jeeves also, along with several other TV series.

Hmm..what else.. Nothing much I suppose. I'm not sure if I should go to London on easter time or not. The whole point was to go meet a friend but as my friend is away and out of the country (=UK), there isn't a big important reason for me to go there. Other than the city of London itself. I'd love to go the British museum and some other places but I'm confident that they aren't going to move them to a different place in a years time. As my trip to London is happening this year. My holiday trip of course and not work related trips as they are a different matter.

Tataa.

Ei kommentteja: