perjantai 22. helmikuuta 2008

Lovely, sweet and all so cuddly.

Silly thing.. I did spend my hard earned cash to a DVD box. It supriced me how simple the final decision actually was. I oped for the UK Amazon as they had the sweetest deal for House M.D. First three seasons in a one box for around £46,00 so in EUR it's around 60,00 with delivery. I think that's not bad.

What else.. there is a lovely sunshine outsidea dn I'm stuck here. For this past week work hasn't been that appealing. I would much rather stay at home and do absolutely nothing, but it's not really an option. The rent has to be paid and I can't seem to be able to survive with out anything to eat. As the consept of hunter gatherer don't really work at modern times, when they expect you to pay for everything you manage to hunt and gather at the local super market. Sucks but what are you going to do, steal?

Remind me to buy a Lotto coupon for tomorrow as they are giving a way around 2 million EUR.

Btw, did you know that the rate for seafaring a 40 feet high cube from Ho Chi Minh City costs you around 3500 USD? Excluding BAF and CAF.

Also I might get fired if that would be the actual ammount and my bosses would read it from the net. As we have this thing called "company policy" and "it has been decided". Lovely stuff.

Ei kommentteja: