keskiviikko 3. kesäkuuta 2009

Thank god for chocolate

I had to drive to Porvoo today and of course I took advantage of the situation by going to my favourite chocolate shop. The Small Chocolate Factory is a true gem, for everyone that enjoys hig guality chocolate. I don't know the origin of that store or who even owns it, but who ever it is, he should deserve a medal.

Chocolate is one of my vices and don't really know if a week goes by with out a tiny piece of chocolate. Of course that is bad habit and I will look in to that, but for today, it's already too late. I bought a small bag of dark hand made chocolate and 100 grams of delicious chocolate truffles. A sortiment of 6 different flavours. I think there were green apple, blueberry, mild chili and salmiakki and few others that I can't remember. The thing is that all of them are really really good, but the true pinnacle comes from the fact that some of them are truly pieces from heaven. For example that salmiakki flavoured truffle is the best that I have ever tasted. It has the hard salty sting from the turkish pepper powder, mixed up with sensual dark, almost mocca chocolate. Salmiakki of course is a Finnish thing and you have to keep an open mind when trying it.

Ei kommentteja: