keskiviikko 17. syyskuuta 2008

Do you want fries with that?

Am I selling it like an idiot? Even when I have some good rates, my rates are usually always off the mark. In some rare cases I've managed to quote lower rates than the customer already have, but we are speaking of few special cases.

The question just hit me, few minutes earlier, that is our sales strategy off the market? Are we trying to sell something that the customer even dosn't want to buy? I'm thinking out loud and trying to listen my sales pitch as my customers would and in my ears it sounds ridiculous. I've been a good boy and been doing as I've been told to, but now actually for the first time, I am questioning the strategy. When you step back and have a clear look, it's easy to understand how flawed it it. My quote is always at the market level, but it's not enough, as we are not selling what our customers really want. Instead we offer them a McD menu, even when they only want a burger.

I need to talk and raise some serious questions about our sales strategy. I'm sick and tired of banging my head up against the wall!!

Ei kommentteja: