tiistai 20. tammikuuta 2009

Fashion top tip

I don't usually take much notice of this annual after christmas sale season. The rush is too much for me, as sweating along with hundrets of strange people isn't my sort of thing. The stores are always too hot and going there in your winter clothes can really be a real pain. Especially when most of the discount clothes aren't what your looking for, in the first place.

Today on the other hand was a different matter. The main rush is long gone and the discounts are actually really good, as the peak rush is long gone. Of course the most common sizes have already gone for the most part, but you can still make some decent finds. Just now I found a dark navy blue sweater, that I've been looking for a longer time.

The main discovery of course came, when I realized that neckties should always be bought during the final crunch of sale season. The discounts are really good, and with neckties you always have the size your looking for. And in most cases you can still get a decent selection in colors and patterns, as I found out earlier today. I bought myself a Boss necktie, made from 100% silk, at 60% off. Nice deal if you ask me, even when the color dosn't come out right in the picture.

Ei kommentteja: